Power up your computing experience with the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz Eight-Core AM4 Processor, which features eight cores and 16 threads to help quickly load and multitask demanding applications. Designed for socket AM4 motherboards using the powerful Zen 3 architecture, the 7nm 5th generation Ryzen processor offers significantly improved performance compared to its predecessor. With a base clock speed of 3.8 GHz and a max boost clock speed of 4.7 GHz in addition to 32MB of L3 Cache, the Ryzen 7 5800X is built to deliver the performance needed to smoothly handle tasks ranging from content creation to immersive gaming experiences. Other features include support for PCIe Gen 4 technology and 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM with compatible motherboards. This processor has a 105W TDP (Thermal Design Power) and does not include a cooling solution. Please note that it does not have an integrated GPU, so a dedicated graphics card is required.
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz Eight-Core Processor
#1 One of the best sellers in Processors last month.
- 8 Cores & 16 Threads
- 3.8 GHz Base Clock
- 4.7 GHz Max Boost Clock
- Socket AM4
Original & Brand New Product
We ship to every corner of Morocco
AMD Ryzen processors monitor the system’s energy consumption, temperatures, and other factors to automatically raise clock speeds, allowing applications to perform faster.
Precision Boost Overdrive technology takes advantage of your compatible motherboard’s design to boost clock speeds higher and for longer periods of time. It also allows you to overclock the processor at the touch of a button.
AMD StoreMI technology helps to improve load times and overall system performance by combining solid-state drives and mechanical hard drives into a single hybrid storage drive. Frequently used files and programs are cached onto the fast SSD while other files are stored on the high-capacity HDD.
Ryzen VR Ready Premium processors are designed to meet or exceed the recommended specifications from the top HMD manufacturers, including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality for smooth performance.
The AMD Ryzen Master Utility provides you with multiple custom profiles to store CPU, GPU, and DDR4 memory configurations. Use it to configure performance parameters for the active cores and adjust memory times. You can also optimize general performance or fine-tune your favorite applications.
Monitor your system in real-time using the AMD Ryzen Master Utility, which features a histogram of per-core clock rates and temperature, including average and peak readings.
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4 socket
- Onboard Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) with MU-MIMO support
- AUDIO BOOST 4 technology with NAHIMIC 3 software enhancement for immersive experiences
- FROZR Heatsink with patented fan design – Propeller Blade Technology and double ball bearings
- Pre-Installed IO Shielding is grounded and protects the IO ports from potential electrostatic discharge damage from the external environment
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 580
- Boost / Base Core Clock: 1366 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Recommended psu is 500 watt. Core name is polaris 20 xtx. Directx version support is 12. Opengl version support is 4.5
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended heatsink design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x Turbo M.2, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen2, store mi technology
- Core boost: with premium layout and fully digital power design to support more Cores and provide better performance.
- Powered by AMD Ryzen AM4, 7th generation Athlon and HD 2000 series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with NVMe M.2, support for 32GB of DDR4, USB 3.0 and Gigabit LAN
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- Patent-pending SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slot prevents damage from heavyweight GPUs
- Fan Xpert delivers advanced fan controls for optimized cooling
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio driven by Japanese capacitors features an onboard LED-illuminated design.Operating System Support:Windows 10
- Enhanced power solution: components provide better power efficiency
- Industry-leading cooling options: comprehensive controls for fans and AIO pump, via fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- ASUS Optic-MEM: careful routing of traces and vias TO preserve signal integrity for improved Memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: supreme flexibility With PCIe Gen 4 support, Dual M. 2 support, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 ports
- Aura Sync RGB header: synchronize RGB header with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including next-gen addressable RGB strips
- Supports up to 3rd Generation Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe with Thermal Guard
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- RGB FUSION with Digital LED & RGB LED Headers